Students are taken through a list of questions to determine whether they are ready to leave school. This part of the programme gets students thinking about what they have done and what they still need to do before they leave.
You can choose which year levels you would like to see each question, therefore allowing you to customise the programme and giving you the option to add further questions as the students mature.
NOTE: We recommend this page for seniors.
You can edit all of these questions to suit your students. When you click on “Am I ready?” you will find a list labelled “Am I ready? Setup Options”.
If you want to add a new question, click the “New Question” button. Then a pop up window will open. It will have 6 sections: Select Years, Show/Hide, Sort Order, Question Name, Question Group and Question Options (-ie answers to the questions, such as Yes/No)
- First, select the years that you wish to see the new Question. (Juniors wouldn't be answering "Do you have your license?")
- Then Decide whether you would want to show or hide the question in the Student side. Hide will hide the question from the students.
- Sort Order is the order that the questions are displayed in. Number 1 is the first question, number 7 is seventh in the list.
- Question Name is the name that you want to give the question (ie- a birth certificate?)
- Questions Group is a drop down that you associate to the question. It will be the start of the question (ie-"Do you Have:" or "If you are going on to further study")
- Question Options are the answers that are available to the students (-ie Yes/No) If you do not require an answer uncheck the box of that answer.
- Add Question Options allows you to add extra answers to the question. (perhaps they need extra answer options for the stage of license they are at eg- restricted or full)
Once all details are filled in, ensure that you save changes.
To edit saved questions there is a button on the right that says "Edit Question"(for every question) that allows you to edit the saved question.
Beside save changes (in the question pop up) you also can delete the record if you no longer want to include this Question.